April Pub

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Another month means it's time to share recognitions and publications.  Starting with the latter, I had one, lone, but uber fun creation, on page 38, in the April 2013 edition of CARDS Magazine.  Woohoo!  All the supplies and details for its making can be found there.
I'm also thrilled to share that this card named me a ColourQ Courtier.
This beauty made me a Pin Perfect Winner at Pinspired Challenge.
This layout was a DT Fave at Color Me Scrappy and earned me a guest design spot, with their talented team, for the month of May.
This layout made the Top 3 at Scrap Your Story Challenges.
This number was named a Favorite at The Deconstructed Sketch...
AND a Winner at The Ribbon Reel.
And finally, this layout (the middle one of the three in the linked post) was featured, at Weekly Scrapper, in a Berry Sweet Girl post.
What an honor!  Y'all, I'm amazed, time and time again, at all the love, and I just couldn't be any more humbled by such.  Thank you to all the designers who made said such possible!  And thank you, to you all, for taking the time out of your busy schedules to always stop by and support my work.  Big hugs!  Now, please, run check out these fun challenges; and say thank you, for their continued efforts to inspire us daily, by playing along, too.  Be blessed!

11 comments:

Annette said...

Girl you are amazing.. I am not surprised of all your many many awards and publications.. great job..

MichelleZ said...

Wow! You have been a busy girl! Congratulations on your recent achievements. That bicycle card is awesome. You are so talented! I really enjoyed looking through your blog, so I just became a follower!

Ashley Horton said...

Love that cute card Jinny, and BIG congrats on all of the recognitions and accomplishments!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the pub and recognition!! You TOTALLY DESERVE it!!!!!

Becky said...

Wow! Congratulations on all of the awards! This is an amazing card, as always. I always enjoy your work!

Tenia Nelson said...

You ROCK!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats!! I'm so very happy for you

Jeanne J said...

YAY! Big congrats! This card is so different for you - same great details - the pretty bow and stitching - still fab - wonderful and unexpected!

Maria said...

So creative! Love how you stamped the bicycle! Sweet circle and ribbon, too!

Lisa said...

Big hug and congrats on all the good news!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Congratulations girl! You deserve every single one of these. :)