Friday Faves

Friday, May 31, 2013

It's that time again, folks.  Time to share a few things that have caught the eye of this gal throughout the month of May, beginning with a couple of collections from Lilybee Design.  So digging this manufacturer right now!  LOVE the primary color palette of their Destination Collection Kit.  What is it with me and primary colors, y'all?  I also can't resist the retro wagons, polka dots, chevrons, arrows, argyle...  It's just got it all!
And the little birds, elementary "hello", petite florals, and quilted pies, of their Pinwheel Collection Kit, have me all over them.  Plus, I adore all the bright, happy colors!
Since we're talking papers, I had to throw in Pebbles' Lakeside Paper Pad...
along with their Phrase...
and Icon Stickers, too.  I just love all the pink, girly tidbits amidst this ode to camping.  Right up my alley ;).
I was introduced to a company called Chic Tags with a little sheet of cut-aparts that came in my Jenni Bowlin kit last month, and all it took was one look.  Swoon!  I especially love their fun Birthday Cake Gift Tags.  I know these are completely CAS and totally stampable, but I think that's why I love them the most.
Neon is a huge color trend, in the design world, right now.  I'll be the first to admit that it's just not me.  But add a yummy neutral like navy blue, and make it as cute as this Neon Orange Dots Double Metal Frame Coin Purse from Octopurse, and I'll be saying, "Gimme, gimme, gimme."
I'm usually a cross-body, hobo bag kind of girl; but when I saw this World Map Handbag, from Renkli Tasarimlar, I was in love.  The fabric is delish, and that large, oval, silver grommet is just the kind of durability I look for in a good bag.
Last, but certainly not least, and just because summer is upon us, I couldn't resist throwing in Lawn Fawn's cute Blue Skies stamp set.  Those darling hot air balloons are crying out to be colored or paper-pieced or kissed or...  Just imagine the possibilities.
That covers it, for this month, y'all!  I know it's short.  Summer's here and keeping me running.  Hope to see you all back here tonight for a long stretch of fun projects.  Until then, thanks so much for looking, and have a terrific start to your weekends!

4 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

I absolutely LOVe your selection Jinny!
I get so excited this time of the year when we get to use the "travel" and outdoor collections ...fun, fun, fun!
Thanks ;-)

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE the Map Bag and well EVERYTHING!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! Nice weather I hope!! We have had STORMS every night this week and all of the games and practices have been postponed so we will hope the bad weather stays away!! We need just plain old rain!! =) Have a Great One!! =)

Melissa said...

Love that paper! I will have to look for some. Have a great weekend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee Lily Bee and love love love love love that map bag!! *swoon* :)