My Craft Spot Winner

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hey, ya'll!  You didn't think I forgot to pick a winner for my Guest Designing for My Craft Spot feature.  Did you?  Not for a second ;).  Well, I still haven't figured out how to import the random.org integer widget, but it picked number 7.
Delete
Blogger Kara Lynne said...
What a gorgeous collection! I just keep staring!

May 24, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Delete
Congratulations, Kara Lynne!  Email me your mailing address and your pick of one My Craft Spot Clear Stamp Set, and I'll get your information off to Kimberly ASAP.  Thanks to everyone who entered and for all your treasured comments!  I haven't yet heard how my sister liked them.  Unfortunately, we don't live close to one another, so I had to mail them to her.  But I'm so glad to know that so many of you would've loved them to bits.  I hope she felt the same.  Hugs!

I'll be back tomorrow, to start the weekend off right, with this month's Friday Faves, a brand spankin' new Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration #8, AND the first of five days of Wplus9 Design June/July Release previews.  Can't wait to share!  Now, I'm off to tend to my poison ivy.  You'll be glad to know that I'm sleeping a little better, but, unfortunately, we still haven't found the culprit.  Sigh.  I hate this stuff!

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Creative M said...

Congrats to the winner!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kara Lynne said...

Wow, that's me! Thanks so much, Jinny, I will email you soon. Many thanks, again!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats Kara!!