SIT #111

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hey, y'all!  Just popping in to share this week's Sketch in Thyme Challenge #111.  I've had a lot of things, personally and design-wise, going on in my life; so I'm leaving this week up to Team B, but I didn't want you all to miss out on a minute getting started.
Be sure to stop by the challenge link above to check out all the inspiration from our talented team, as well as to get your takes linked up, in the right hand column of the Sketches in Thyme Blog, by Friday, May 31, 2013, in order to be in the running to be named one of our Top Three and have the opportunity to guest design with us during the month of July.  Can't wait to see what you've all been up to!  Be blessed!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a great sketch!! I loveeeeeeeeeee it!!!

Charlene said...

I hope all goes well, I know what you mean about busy...but hey, you won over at Deconstructed !!yeah!!!!!