Friday Faves

Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Friday, friends!  Before I get to this month's picks, I just wanted to thank you for all the get well comments and emails.  You all are so sweet!  I'm sure that I'll be feeling better soon.  In the meantime, I'm simply taking things one day at a time and trying to rest it away.

So, I only have a handful of things that have really caught my eye this month.  Although, when all those fabulous peeks of amazing products from CHA Summer become available, I have no doubt my list will grow.  Without further adieu, let's begin with Simple Stories' Smarty Pants 12" x 12" Collection Kit.  There is absolutely nothing about this collection that I am not completely in love with.  Swoon!
And wouldn't these Cork Arrow Shapes, from Fancy Pants, pair with the above collection perfectly?  Actually, I can't think of many places they wouldn't look fabulous ;).
I'm still totally digging the nautical trend and just couldn't resist throwing in this Anchor Button Set from Freckled Fawn.  So sweet!
By now, you all know that I'm a pretty big fan of a great bag, especially if it possesses a hands-free, cross-body design.  Well, I just adore the vintage appeal of Red Tree Design's Pale Blue Floral and Brown Cotton Bag.
I also couldn't resist throwing in one of their Crochet Lace Clutch Purses, and the bright color of this one totally caught my eye.
Last, but certainly not least, earlier this week, I FINALLY purchased a brand spankin' new Black with Small Dots Camera Strap.  No more of that itchy, plastic strap rubbing on my neck.  Woohoo!  And would you believe The Plaid Barn offered it up for a mere $9.99?  Score!
That covers it, for this month, y'all.  I apologize for my lack of creative projects this week, but like I said above, I'm sure that I'll be feeling more creative soon enough.  Plus, I've still had so much fun visiting and being inspired by all of you while tucked into the comfort of my bed.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

Loving your Faves!! I agree CHA Summer will have all of our Lists over flowing!! ;) Hope the weekend brings you back to your feet!! ;) thanks for sharing and have Fabulous Weekend!! Hugs and get well country kisses!! ;)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful shares, I love that crotchet doily purse, so pretty! I do hope you feel better soon!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving them all this week!!! I hope you feel better soon!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous picks Jinny. Especially love the cork arrows and those anchor buttons!

alexandra s.m. said...

Thank You for sharing these great picks Jinny!
I hope you feel your true creative self very soon!!

Linda R said...

Great pics.. I love the camera straps.. I need one of those.

Hugs~