Friday Faves

Friday, August 30, 2013

Hey, y'all!  Just popping in, before our scorching hot weekend, to share a handful of things that have really caught my eye this month, beginning with a couple of goodies from JBS Mercantile.  I've had my eye on this Whimsy Silhouette Clear Stamp for quite some time.  There's just something freeing and dreamy about this little, windblown lady hanging on to a star.  Sigh.
I'm also really loving the feather trend and couldn't be any more in love with the variety in their Gold Feather Rub-ons...
or the beauty in Roses and Lemons' Silver Feather Hair Clips.  Swoon!
Speaking of clips, wouldn't these Airplane Paper Clips, from Freckled Fawn, look adorable on a postage-themed creation or a little boy's birthday card or simply bundling up a stack of office papers calling for your attention?
I'm a pretty big fan of The Container Store, as I know are many of you; and I couldn't be any more a fan of these colorful Index Bookends, especially for the way their tabs make it quick and easy to find just what you're looking for.
And finally, my friend Alexandra has made me fall in love with Papertrey Ink's Meadow Greens stamp set with all her amazing scrapbook pages.  LOVE their large scale, perfect detail, and earthy appeal!
You'll all also be happy to know that as far as we can tell, we've been able to recover all our files and whatnot from my old laptop.  Ever so glad my hubby knows his way around a computer!  I'm still getting use to all the differences and trying to make everything work as flawlessly as before, but I'm finally on the road to getting caught up.  Woohoo!  Thank you for your patience!  Have a blessed weekend!

8 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow how cute are those aeroplane paperclips!!

Shirl Boughner said...

love that silouette stamp and the Meadow Green ones .
so glad you've recovered your files

Gary Rose said...

There are a lot of cool items in your post, but your airplane paper clips are by far the coolest :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the gold feather rub-ons! MUST have those ASAP!

HOOOOORAY that you were able to get some of your files off of your laptop! I just went through that... HUGE problem! But I'm glad you (actually your hubs) were able to retrieve them!

alexandra s.m. said...

I'm so looking forward to catching up on your blog dear Jinny! Thank you for the shout out ;-))

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad the files were recovered!! I loveeeeeee that JBS girl image ... always been a fave of mine!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thanks for sharing Jinny, I have that sihouette stamp, hmm... it reminds me that I need to use that more as I love it too, that PTI fern leaves stamp set is on my list too, they were out of store last month.

Jeanne J said...

Lots of cool stuff here - those airplane clips, and yes I've been drooling over that PTI stamp set myself!