August Pubs

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I'm just thrilled to share a few publications, with you all, today.  The first two can be found in the August 2013 Issue of CARDS Magazine.  All the supplies and details for the making of the first is on pages 5 and 26-27...
and the second on pages 62-63.
I also had one creation, on page 41, in Paper Crafts' Holiday Cards & More, Vol. 8.
On top of that, even amongst all the craziness and being super busy with DT responsibilities, I was still awarded three recognitions, in blogland, during the month of August, beginning with this number being named a Let's Get Sketchy Design Team Fave.
This layout was given the honor of Top 5 at ScrapFriends and earned me a spot guest designing with their fabulous team, for Sketch Challenge #17, earlier this week.
And finally, this layout was named the JBS/Elle's Studio Inspiration Week Challenge Winner in the JBS Forum.  Woohoo!  Thank you so much to all the designers who made the above possible!  As always, I'm one blessed girl.
Thanks, too, to you all, for your continued support of my work and all the congratulatory wishes on yesterday's big news.  We are super excited and looking forward to all the future will hold.  Hugs!

24 comments:

Annette Allen said...

congratulations these are all AMAZING...

Zeneva said...

WOW - love all your work! Cards and layouts are all stunning!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful work, all the pubs/kudos are so well deserved!

Lisa said...

You know...I'm still giddy for you!! We have never met but I think you are truly special and yes, blessed. I enjoy watching your kiddo grow here on your blog. Like I have often said,I could just pinch those little checks!!

Big congrats on your publications, pretty cards!! I am SO disappointed that they have done digital. And another big congrats on your wins! Have a great day ;)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh look at my typos!!! Kiddo(S) as in BOTH of them!!! And cheeks not checks, good grief!!! And gone digital LOL!!! Whew ~ I don't think my brain and my typing fingers are working together today!!

Amber Holder said...

A big congrats to you! All of these are amazing and very inspiring :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Ros Crawford said...

More congrats to you!! I'm so happy for you ... may you stay blessed!

KimCreate said...

Beautiful cards and layouts!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous cards and LO! All very well deserved...drooling over the first card!

Jeanne J said...

Congratulations Jinny! Your cards are gorgeous and I always love running across one in a magazine. You have beautiful style!

Angi Barrs said...

Congrats on your pubs!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the pubs and the recognition!!! You totally deserve it! These are all GORGEOUS!!!

Tracy said...

Congrats on all your honors sweetie! :-)

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful cards Jinny!! Congrats on having them published and also big congrats on your recognitions!! Very well deserved!

Sanna Lippert said...

love those cards!!! and thanks for stopping by over at my blog :) - hope to see you submitting over at 123 challenge blog this month :)!! xoxo, Sanna

katslittlepassion said...

wonderful projects!!! you are an amazing artist!

i'm following your blog and will be stepping by :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congratulations!!!! Wonderful projects!!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

AMAZING Creations!! LOVE seeing your Published creations each month they ALWAYS seem to put a SMILE on my Face!! CONGRATS and keep them coming!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Leslie Germain said...

Congrats! All are amazing. Love your work.

Linda R said...

So many wonderful projects here. I can see why they were published.

Hugs~

Maria said...

Congratulations...so beautiful!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Gorgeous creations! Congrats!!!

Miae said...

Congrats on your many publications and wins! No suprise though, you make such fabulous projects!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Congratulations. Well deserved. Beautiful work!