Friday Faves

Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Friday, friends!  I hope you all have fun plans for the weekend.  We're off on a museum visit and trip to the apple orchard today, but I plan on lots of time in my creative space tomorrow.  We also have a grilled pizza dinner party, to welcome a new couple into the neighborhood, tomorrow evening, if we don't get rained out.  So, I've got a little baking to do.  But before all the fun begins, I wanted to pop in here to share my picks for this month's Friday Faves, beginning with a series of paper packs, boasting scrumptious hues of pink, aqua, and gold.  I don't know about yours, but my stash never has enough pink in it.  Let's get started with Amy Tangerine's Cut & Paste 12x12 Paper Pad...
and Dear Lizzy's Polka Dot Party 12x12 Paper Pad, both from American Crafts.
Add to that Crate Paper's Maggie Holmes' Flea Market 12x12 Paper Pad, and you've got the perfect mix of vintage patterns to satisfy any scrapper.  Sigh.  So much to love!
I'm also throwing in Maggie Holmes' Flea Market Adhesive Chipboard...
and both Dear Lizzy's Polka Dot Party Accent/Phrase Stickers...
and Wood Veneer Shapes to coordinate with the above.  What's not to love?!
While The Ribbon Reel has a plethora of gorgeous trims to meet any crafter's needs, I've added their Black/Ivory Solid Stripe...
and Seagull & Shells Grosgrain ribbons to my wish list.  Talk about capturing that wow factor!
I'm also totally in love with Freckled Fawn's White Stars Washi...
and Red Patchwork Washi.  Both are versatile enough to highlight those upcoming Christmas projects, as well as all my everyday crafty creations.
LOVE the simple elegance that oozes from every ounce of Pottery Barn's Linen Hemstitch Tissue Box Cover and Guest Hand Towels!
Finally, and just because I can't wait to pick up a few things for our new baby, I couldn't resist adding this Crochet Sleepy Owl Pom Pom Hat from Cherlynne Photography.  While at first glance it may appear a little more boy, lacing a little pink bow through those stitches would write girl all over it.  It's not every day you find such an ADORABLE, gender-neutral, baby piece.  Lucky me for having a winter baby!
That covers things for this month, folks.  Thanks so much for humoring me with a stop by my little corner of the web!  Enjoy your weekends!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Great finds Jinny, don'tcha just love Dear Lizzy! I'm swooning over the Freckled Fawn white star Washi and the baby in the adorable owl hat...precious photo!!!

KimCreate said...

Love all the beautiful picks you highlighted! Congrats on the coming baby.

Jessica said...

That hat is too cute! Congrats on the baby! I haven't been keeping up on my blog reading lately, so I had to go back and find that announcement. That's so exciting!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am LOVING all of these!!!!!