September Pub

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Just popping in super quick, before our busy day begins, to share a publication I had in the September 2013 Issue of CARDS Magazine.  All the supplies and details for its making can be found on pages 52 and 53.
I also wanted to share a couple of recognitions some of my work recently received.  This layout was named The Studio's August Winner and earned me a spot guest designing with their talented team this month; but lucky me, because I get to be a permanent member of their team.  Woohoo!  My first assignment goes live this weekend, friends.
And this card was given an Honorable Mention Cup of Tea in The Shabby Tea Room.  Thanks so much, to all the talented designers, who made said such possible!  I haven't had much time to enter challenges lately, so I relish in these honors even more.
And thanks so much, to you all, for stopping by!  Have a truly wonderful day!

11 comments:

Jeanne J said...

YAYYY! I always look for you when I am flipping through a magazine! Gorgeous inspiration Jinny!

Lisa said...

Congrats on your publication, wins AND your new DT position, WELL DESERVED my friend!

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats on your pubs, Jinny!! And did you receive the email I sent you, with the info for winning the patterned paper challenge on Yvonne's Blog? The GC expires at the end of this month, so I wanted to make sure you got it.

Leslie Germain said...

Jinny, all your creations are gorgeous, but I just love the colors in that top card.

Annette Allen said...

yay for being published.. love your projects.. I bet they look amazing in the magazine..

Lori said...

Both card are wonderful - love that scarecrow!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the pub and the recognition!! You totally deserve it!!!!!

Maria said...

Big congrats on the publication, recognition, and DT position! The scarecrow card is so pretty! Sweet layout, too! Take care, hugs!

Shirl said...

Wow, such wonderful news to be on the design team. Well earned and I still have that beautiful card sitting on my table.

Tracy said...

Congratulations on your honors girlfriend! You deserve them all. Hugs!

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats on your success and so well deserved!