Friday Faves

Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Friday, folks!  If you can believe it, we're, once again, at the end of the month, and that means another round of my Friday Faves.  This month's faves begin with a duet of stamp sets from Precious Remembrance.  LOVE the trendy feather, variety of fonts amidst the encouraging words, and fabulous ink splats DIY boasts!
Both it and the yummy patterns found in Border Tape #1 would be the perfect additions to my scrapbook stash.
It's been awhile since I've hosted anything new from Elle's Studio but not because I don't simply adore their lines.  I could use one or two or three or a hundred of their goodies on every page I create, and the Lil' Snippets Labels...
and Bits and Pieces, from her Noel Collection, are no different.  So loving the splashes of blue and pink thrown in with the traditional, red and green, Christmas palette, as well as the trendy word bubble and chalkboard bits.
We always get lots of random magazines, in the mail, around the holidays.  I rarely purchase anything from them, but I find them lots of fun to look at.  Well, one such magazine, known as Uncommon Goods, arrived this week; and while I've never bought anything from them before, a couple of things really caught my eye, like this fun Book Clock.  Oh!  I can already see it tucked in amongst the treasured reads on our library cases.
And this little Caterpillar Bud Vase would be the perfect gift for any gardener.
A Red Envelope magazine also arrived, and while the prices leave much to be desired, I couldn't help highlighting their Personalized Couples Key Dates Canvas.  I'm thinking I need to turn this one into a DIY project really soon ;).
This Retro Art Girl Pillow Cushion Cover, from Love Joy Peace, would look absolutely perfect sitting in the school room I dream of having in our home one day.
I'm a sucker for just about anything that makes working in the kitchen fun, and Gray December's Mint Chip Ombre Measuring Cup Set does just that.  Plus, it's absolutely gorgeous and uber useful, too.  Can't beat that combination!
Naturally, being in the last trimester, baby has been on mind 24/7 lately.  It's been tough not getting to nest and plan and prepare being in the midst of a move, but I've still been purchasing little things here and there, washing them up, and tucking them into sealed bins to make things easier once all this craziness ends.  Some big stuff still tops our list, but I was hoping not to have to move those items and trying to hold off on their purchase for now.  Anyway, amidst my hunting, I came across this darling Fun on the Farm Stacker from Pottery Barn.  It's simply adorable in every way!  Sigh.
And finally, I'd really love to add AJ's Collection's Lucky Three Necklace to my everyday jewelry attire.  I've always wanted something similar but never really felt like we were done building our little family.  While I know that even after Kaden is born, our family will grow again, one day, with our own children's spouses and babies, all that is far enough away that this beauty would get lots of use in the meantime.
That rounds out another edition of my Friday Faves, but my creative space has been a busy place lately, friends.  So, I hope you'll pop by late tomorrow and check out a stack of creations, boasting images from all three of my stamp company teams.  Woohoo!   Thanks so much for stopping by today, and have wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Shirl Boughner said...

love those first 2 stamp sets!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That book clock is AMAZING!!!!!!

Lisa said...

GREAT picks Jinny, I adore the pottery barn animals too!! Hope BJ reads your blog and the necklace finds it's way under your tree this year!! HINT HINT BJ!!!

Linda R said...

So many great pic.. The pottery Bard animals are too cute. Wishing you a great weekend my friend.

Hugs~