October Pubs

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Saturday, friends!  We're off, hopefully, having a little luck finding a new home in South Dakota and praying that there are lots of showings of our Kansas home while we're away.  I cannot even begin to describe the roller coaster ride we've been on over the last month and must admit that, while we all appear to be handling things as they come to us, there have been a lot of tears this week.  It's going to be hard leaving my hubby in SD and not having him around to help with all the things that make our world go round, but we also know that this whole ordeal is an answer to our prayers and will, in the long run, be so much better for our entire family.  I've just got to hang onto that.  In the meantime, I've got a couple of cards to share with you all today.  They both can be found in the October 2013 Issue of CARDS Magazine.  All the supplies and details for the making of the first can be found on page 39...
and the second on pages 76 and 77.
I also had a couple of recognitions this month.  This card was named a Winner in The Shabby Tea Room...
and this layout was given the honor of Ashley's Patterned Paper Challenge Winner at Do More With Less.  Thank you so much to all the designers who made said such possible for little ol' me!  I couldn't be any more thrilled.  Thank you!
And thanks so much, to you all, for your continued support of my work!  It just wouldn't be the same around here with YOU.  Lots of love!

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the pubs and recognition!!! Good luck with finding a new place in SD!!!!

Lisa said...

I will keep you in my prayers Jinny, you have a lot on your plate right now. Congrats on your publications and wins!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Man you are talented, and so much going on, I'm amazed by you!

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats on your success! Beautiful cards Jinny and I love your page ... such a fabulous photo of you!

Leanne said...

Sinply stunning & gorgeous projects!! all the best for your house hunt...x

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats on your pubs and recognitions Jinny!! You always do such beautiful work!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness, Jinny! Great big congrats!!! I just love your layout and all of the wonderful cards. No one deserves to be published and awarded more than you! Thanks for sharing your work with us!

~amy~ said...

Hang in there!

Congrats on your pubs and shout outs...such wonderful projects!

Linda R said...

That has to be hard leaving your hubby behind. But I am sure it will be all worth it in the end. Loving your cards and layout my friend..

Hugs~

Tracy said...

Top picks for sure. Congrats! Hang in there sweetie. God is going to bless. :-) Hugs!

Larissa Heskett said...

Good luck on finding a New Home and I wish you the BEST in your New Begining!! Moving is Never fun, but with it will come LOTS of New Memories!! LOVING all of your Amazing Cards and I can't wait to see more!! have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Congratulations! Beautiful cards and page!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, you're REALLY moving! That's huge! Best of luck, my friend.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, and congrats on your pubs!