Family Pics

Monday, December 16, 2013

Happy Monday, friends!  I trust you all had an enjoyable weekend.  Ours was busy.  It's all just part of the season, but now, we're back to our final week of school before a little break, and we're all so ready for just such.  It's been a long month, but we're hanging in there and cherishing every moment we get to spend as a family, including when we had these beautiful pics taken by my talented friend, Amanda Lloyd.
You wouldn't know it just by looking, but it was about 25 degrees the morning these pics were taken.  I was so proud of how well my kiddos did despite the weather not really working in our favor.  They definitely earned the big cup of hot cocoa that promptly filled their tummies afterwards.
Well, thanks for checking in on us!  I've been a busy, little bee, working away, in my studio, on Christmas gifts for my nieces and nephews, but I do have a couple of posts planned for you this week.  Despite the extra craziness of our lives right now, I'm trying not to leave you all hanging ;).  Hope your weeks are filled with all the magic of the season!  Only nine days to go.  Woohoo!

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh Jinny, what wonderful pictures! Have a great week!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful photos! you guys look fantastic, and I just have to say Adina's outfit is adorable, LOVE the boots!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful family! I can't believe how the kids have grown, Ezekiel is so tall! You look radiant, can't believe how tiny you are with Feb. drawing near!!

Lynn said...

Jinny, the pictures are beautiful. They warm my heart! xoxo

Charlene said...

Beautiful Jinny!!! Yu and your family are just precious!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such beautiful photos!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

What a gorgeous family! You look incredible too! Thanks for sharing.

Ashley Horton said...

Great family photos, Jinny!!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! Jinny you will cherish these pics forsure and look back on this time in aww for how strong you were!! =) I LOVE how CUTE you are that sweet little baby is growing!! =)THANKS for sharing and I hope you have a Fabulous Holiday Season!! =)

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful photos! Thanks so much for sharing them ... You all look so lovely! Have a good week