Friday Faves

Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy Friday, y'all!  It's the end of another month once again, and I've got a little lineup of goodies, that have caught my eye throughout the month, to share, with you all, today, beginning with Basic Grey's gorgeous Fresh Cut 12" x 12" Collection Kit.  I just adore all the floral, watercolor prints and geometric patterns.  Plus, the variety of subtle, spring-like colors is absolutely divine.  Swoon!
I just love all the stamp sets Technique Tuesday creates specifically with scrappers in mind, especially the fun sentiments found in No Picture...
and fonts found in the both-way arrows of Beautiful.
My family seems to be really hard on headphones.  So, as soon as I saw these fun Zipper Headphones, from The Plaid Barn, for only $4.99 each, I swept up a handful.  They'll be perfect to have on hand the next time a pair goes south.  And if, by some unexplained miracle, they never get used by next Christmas, they'll make great stocking stuffers ;).
Ever since we took the flat screen in our bedroom down in order to make room for baby, we've been using the little television we have in our living room.  The flat screen won't fit in the media center we have, but I'd really like to be able to move it back up from the basement and replace the existing one with a little high definition.  So, I've been on the hunt for a scaled-down media unit that would fit our needs.  My favorite find is this stunning Clerk's Console Table from Pottery Barn.  Oh!  And be sure to stop by the link to check out all the storage those faux drawers conceal.  LOVE!
Unfortunately, purchasing things from Pottery Barn, even when they're on sale, is a pretty far stretch for our one-income family, but that doesn't stop me from using their room designs as inspiration with consignment furniture or shopping for some of their smaller, more affordable items, like this sweet Watercolor Bunny Lumbar Pillow Cover.  It has my daughter's name written all over it.
With heavy snow on its way to our neck of the woods, I realized that I hadn't yet purchased a warm hat for our anticipated little guy.  I'm sure he'll stay warm enough with the knit hats we've got, as long as we keep him all bundled under the blankets in his car seat; but I still love this darling Newsboy Hat, from Me To You Crochet, that I came across recently.  So cute!
While I was hunting, I also found ajalor's precious Red Canvas Soft Sole Shoes.  They're designed for girls, but I think they'd look just as sweet as can be on any baby, regardless of gender, for Valentine's Day.
Finally, and in speaking of the upcoming day of love, I just couldn't resist sharing these Love Mugs from Your Event Studio.  Too fun!
That covers things for this month, folks.  Thanks so much for looking!  I hope you've found something to love, too.  Have a terrific weekend!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great finds Jinny! Love the sweet bunny pillow and that tiny hat ~ PRECIOUS!!

Shirl Boughner said...

I love that tv console you are looking at and those bunnies would look good at my place too!
Hope you keep warm with snow coming. Let me tell you I know all about snow - it has snowed here 13 days out of 14 and no end in site - snow for next week. Some snow banks are as high as the houses. They declared a state of emergency just down the road from us for a whole county because of the blinding snow and white outs. So stay safe and have a wonderful weekend.

Jennifer said...

Wow that tv console is gorgeous! Love that bunny pillow too...yup can't afford either LOL! Can afford the BG collection...too much fun!