Friday Faves

Friday, February 28, 2014

We're at the end of another month once again, and that means it's time for another edition of my Friday Faves.  Let's begin with a couple of collections from Pebbles, Inc.  The primary palette and bitty patterns of their Seen & Noted 12x12 Collection Pack have me all over them, and I'm totally digging the trendy chevrons and word bubbles.
And their Special Delivery Boy 12x12 Paper Pad is simply a must in my present predicament ;).  Plus, the coordinating Die Cuts and Stickers are too cute for words.
Oh!  And I adore these, despite the poor photograph, Photo Overlays to bits!
Here's a much better look at a fabulous pack of Photo Overlays from Crate Paper's gorgeous Love Notes Collection.
Every ounce of this collection, from the Paper Pad to its coordinating Adhesive Chipboard and Flair, is beyond perfect for scrapping all my Valentine's Day pics, sending a love note to that special someone, or simply making a page to celebrate the amazing people I love, and its retro vibe and chalkboard elements keep it right on trend.
LOVE these bold, bright Painted Wood Floral Buttons, from Button Stand, to bits!  Not only are they absolutely beautiful, but they're made from recycled wood to boot.
And since I'm highlighting buttons, I couldn't resist sharing Deep Indigo's Special Edition Cross-Stitched Easter Buttons.  LOVE the pastel palette, and check out the fantastic texture of their natural linen foundations.
Speaking of Easter, I just had to throw in these Graphic Bunny Plates from Pottery Barn.  They'd be such a fun AND colorful addition to all our celebrations!
It's no secret that I'm a HUGE fan of Retrofied, and this Vintage Red Lantern Reversible Tote Bag is a perfect example of why.  Swoon!
My sister-in-law recently introduced me to Jenna Lou Designs' with one of her gorgeous Wristlets, which promptly made its way into my everyday bag.  Well, Jenna's Custom Bridal Clutches, too, have totally captured my heart; and the custom embroidery and/or labels she provides are such a great personal touch.
That's all, for this round, folks!  Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy schedules to visit, and may your weekends be full of fun and relaxation.  It looks like ours is going to be inundated by snow as well.  So, we'll be sipping hot cocoa and filling our bellies with a big, hot bowl of gumbo, while we watch the snowflakes fall.  Be blessed!

4 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Great picks Jinny! The Seen & Noted collection is one of my favorite releases ever from Pebbles!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I am LOVING that lantern purse!! Just faved her shop!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Ohhhh... FUN!!!! Hope all is well!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such fun favs, Jinny! I loved seeing them all! Especially love the bunny plates which are beautiful and so adorable, too. I hope you are doing good and everyone in your family is well, too! Hugs!!!!