January Recognition

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Howdy, y'all!  Just wanted to stop in here to share a couple pages that received recognition during the course of the month of January.  This one not only made me a YummyScrap #19 Winner at ScrapFriends but also put me in the Top 5 for Sketch Challenge #20.  It also earned me Guest Design spots, with their amazing Design Team, both here and here.  LOVE ScrapFriends!
And this layout was featured for Stuck?!'s January 1st Sketch Challenge.  Thanks so much to all the designers who made said such possible!  I'm truly honored and thrilled that you all continue to inspire us with your unending creativity!  Thank you!
Thanks so much to you all, too, for your continued support of my work!  I truly appreciate each and every one of YOU!  Hugs!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats Jinny!! Have a great weekend ;)

Tracy said...

YAY! Congrats!! :-)

Shirl Boughner said...

congrats Jinny - it seems I'm always congratulating you for a design -card or layout - guess tht means you are doing a GREAT job!! way to go.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS Jinny!!! Totally deserving!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats Jinny!! When I look at those photos of little Adina I can't help thinking that she's asking ... "Does my bottom look big in these"

Zeneva Kovic said...

Your work is always fabulous. It's always wonderful to have you as a Guest Designer for ScrapFriends!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Both are fabulous, but I especially love the first one with the circle elements and the title. Way to go girl!

Larissa Heskett said...

CONGRATS Jinny!! I think they are both AMAZING!! ;)

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful pages Jinny! Congratulations!!