Creative Friends

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Well, hello there.  I apologize for my lack of posting.  Life is a bit busy in my neck of the woods, but I didn't want to leave you all completely hanging.  So, I thought I'd share a number of stunning, homemade, baby cards sent to my family and I from many of you.  Thank you!  I will treasure each and every one of them forever and always.  Right now, they are on display for everyone who visits my home to enjoy; but in due time, they will be bundled together with a pretty ribbon and tucked safely into Kaden's baby box.  Without further adieu, enjoy!  Oh!  And if the creator has a blog, I've linked it up for your viewing convenience.  This is just one small peek at all the inspiration these ladies have in store for their visitors.  Once again, enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Heidi Maggio
 
 
Thank you ever so much to everyone who has reached out to congratulate us on the birth of our little bear!  We're so blessed!  Thank you, too, for your visit on this rainy night!  I'll be back to share a little of what we've been up to, besides the obvious, tomorrow.  I'm also hoping to throw in a For the Love of Books post before the week comes to a close.  One day at a time, friends ;).  I'm off to nurse my cutie pie and turn in for the night.  Until next time, blessings on you!  Hugs!

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful cards!! I hope you are all keeping well

Lisa said...

Terrific cards for a terrific friend and her little bear! Hope everyone is doing well, hugs!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwww :)

Shirl Boughner said...

so nice to see all the cards together. Hope all your little ones are doing well. take care

Annette Allen said...

aww you are so welcome.. thanks for being so sweet.. :)

~amy~ said...

Super SWEET cards!

Leslie Germain said...

How sweet of you to share the cards! And mine too - I am touched!! I am not a card maker like you amazing ladies but had fun making this for you and your family!!! Thank you, Jinny!!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

These are all such sweet cards, Jinny! Thanks for sharing one of mine!! :)