Friday Faves

Friday, March 28, 2014

Welcome to the March edition of my Friday Faves, friends!  I've had my eye on a trio of collections this month, beginning with Carta Bella's Baby Mine Boy Collection Kit.  For obvious reasons, this collection is a must-have for me.  I'm even liking it more than the baby boy kit I featured last month for its vintage appeal and darling, storybook drawings.
Simple Stories is without a doubt my latest crush, and this month, I'm totally digging their A Charmed Life Collection Kit.  LOVE that it would be perfect for scrapping pics of any one of my kiddos with its more "boy" palette and sweet, girly prints!
I'm also totally in awe of their Homespun Collection Kit.  From its bits and pieces and plethora of journaling cards to its photo overlays and family-centered phrases, it was simply made for me.
I got these uber trendy, vintage Chalkboard Flatbacks in my March JBS Mercantile Papercrafting Kit and can't wait to put them to good use.
Jenni's Cloud Bubbles, too, are the perfect addition to her new, wood veneer line.  LOVE!
Kaden's 3-month pics are just over a month away, and I'm planning on having a photo of all three of my kiddos taken at the same time.  While I know what I'd like for my other two to wear, I've only yet purchased Kaden's outfit but think these Made-to-Order Baby Booties, from A Simple Bee, in white, would not only complete the ensemble, but also keep his toes toasty warm throughout the season.
And finally, I couldn't resist sharing this adorable Bunny Ring from Apple Latte.  My sweet girl would love it to bits!  But if a bunny isn't really your cup of tea, the shop owner has everything from dolphins and dinosaurs to monkeys and mice.  So fun!
That rounds things up for this month, folks.  I'm off to nurse my baby bear and make pizza for family movie night.  Thanks so much for looking, and may your weekends be full of fun!  Hugs!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I just love those little booties!!!!!!

Lisa said...

The paper collections are wonderful Jinny! But holy smokes those little booties are just as sweet as can be!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Ohhhh I adore that bunny ring!!!