So Excited...

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

...to finally get to share that I've been invited to join the girls at Stuck?! Sketches and accepted!  Woohoo!  You can read the announcement here.
They are a twice-a-month challenge blog that provides ample, creative inspiration for all your scrapbooking needs and awards a generous array of prizes, from top manufacturers, monthly.  Can't wait to join this talented team and share what I've got up my sleeves for the May sketches!  Hope you'll stop by and join in all the fun!

16 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Congratulations, Jinny! I can't wait to see your creativity here and to check it out!

Lisa said...

CONGRATS Jinny, so happy for you! I have NO doubt you'll do a fantastic job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooo hoooooooooo!! HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

yahoo... congratulations..

Miriam Prantner said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations Jinny! You are going to be amazing.

Charlene said...

Congrats Jinny, I'm so hapy for you!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

YEAH!! CONGRATS!! SO EXCITED for you Jinny!! I look forward to seeing all of your AMAZING Pages!! I hope you had an AMAZING Easter and THANKS for the SWEET comments you left for me on my Blog!! It means ALOT!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

~Tammy~ said...

Woohoo! congrats girl! This is right up your alley! PERFECT! :-)

~amy~ said...

congrats!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Congrats!!!! I love playing along with Stuck!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Congrats to ya Jinny!!!

Tracy said...

YAY! Congrats Jinny!

Maria said...

Big congrats to you, Jinny! I'm looking forward to seeing your awesome creations for the team!

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats Jinny! Can't wait to see what you create for Stuck!!