Friday Faves

Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Friday, friends!  So sorry for the silence around here.  We've been lounging by the pool, playing baseball, and just enjoying the summer sun.  I haven't meant to leave you all hanging, but that's exactly what I've done :(.  I do have a few projects to share early next week, and I'm going to sneak in my monthly For the Love of Books post tomorrow, seeing as it's the last day of May.  Oops!  But, for today, I've got a lineup of fabulous goodies that have caught my eye this month.  Let's start with these Summer Wood Veneers from Elle's Shine Collection, simply because they ooze summertime.  Aren't those little Popsicles just the cutest?!
I picked up a package of this Gold Star Confetti, from Pretty Pink Posh, a couple of months ago and just love it to bits and pieces!  Paulina's got just about every color of confetti bit/sequin you could think up from marshmallow to orchid.  LOVE!
Speaking of sequins, this Small Sequins stamp, from 3rd Eye, is on its way to my door even as we speak.  Can't wait to be able to stamp them to perfectly match all of my papercrafted projects!  Plus, don't you think they'll layer well with the real thing?!
I've got a keen eye for everything bunny related, simply because my baby girl loves them so.  So, the bunny in the next two items is what caught my attention about them.   Paper Bakery's Bunny Clips are just darling...
and these Forest Animals Ceramic Cups, from The Zakka Man, are too fun!  There is a bunny in the lot, but I think it would be difficult to hold.  The funny thing is that I had a brown version of the squirrel below, when I was little.  I'm sure it's still tucked away in my Mom's cupboards someplace.
And finally, this I Am Brave Typography Word Art Sign, from Barn Owl Primitives, too, has my daughter written all over it.  Sigh.  What a beautiful, daily reminder this is!
I just had to throw in their You Are My Sunshine Word Art Sign, too.  When I was growing up, I used to wake my little sister up with this song.  I don't think she's quite as fond of it as I am ;).
That's all for this month, folks.  I hope you found something to love here, too.  Thanks so much for peeking in, and have a fabulous weekend!  Hugs!

5 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

I love the bunny clips and the word art!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh these are amazing! LOVING those bunny clips!!!!!

Linda R said...

I so understand you loving summer. That is how life should be.. Lots of fun goodies you posted here. I Love the "Your are my Sunshine" sign.

Enjoy your weekend my friend.

Hugs~

Lisa said...

Great finds Jinny, love the wall art. And I, like your sweet Adina, have a fondness for bunnies!

Ashley Horton said...

Lots of cute picks, Jinny!! The Elle's wood veneers are so fun!