Some Exciting Scrappy News

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Morning, friends!  I'm super excited to finally get to tell you all that I've been invited to be a part of the Color Me Scrappy Design Team and accepted!  You can read the announcement here.
You all know how much I love playing with color.  So, being as CMS is a twice-a-month color challenge blog, I think this is a perfect fit for me and am so excited to share what I've been working on for the June challenges.  LOVE to have you stop by and join in the fun!

18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooooo hooooooooooooo! HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Yay!!! Congrats Jinny!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news!!!

Annette Allen said...

woohoo.. congratulations

Tracey McNeely said...

Yay Jinny congrats you are going to rock this DT! I just know it.

Linda R said...

Congrats to you my friend. That is such exciting news.. So Happy For you!

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats Jinny!! Looking forward to seeing what you create!!

Leanne said...

how exciting!! congratulations..x

Leanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Woohooo...huge congrats, Jinny!!!

♥ Lynn said...

Yayyyy Jinny!! You will love it there! My term is ending this month, but I'll still be playing along. Looking forward to seeing your work there.

~Tammy~ said...

Such awesome news!!!! Well deserved too Swertie!!!

Elizabeth said...

So excited to be on the CMS team with you!
e.

Charlene said...

Congrats you deserve it :-) Your awesome!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Congrats Jinny! Perfect fit! Looking forward to more colour filled creations.:)

Angi Barrs said...

Big Congrats to ya!!!!

Tracy said...

Congratulations sweetie!

Larissa Heskett said...

AWESOME NEWS!! SO EXCITED for you JINNY!! YIPPEE!! I look forward to seeing more of your AMAZING Creations!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)