Friday Faves

Friday, June 27, 2014

Evening, y'all!  We've had a busy day, and Ezekiel had a late baseball game tonight, so I'm coming to you a bit later than usual with this month's Friday Faves.  Plus, I'm watching Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer with my hubby and am completely distracted ;).  But it's still Friday, so let's get right to it.  I was lucky enough to be the fortunate winner of My Mind's Eye's Market Street Ashbury Heights 12x12 Collection this month, and y'all, I'm completely in love.  Sigh.  I adore all the different shades of blue and pink with stunning pops of gold, and the foil bits, polka dots, and girly florals are absolutely delish!
On the flip side, I also love Crate Paper's Boys Rule Collection for its fun and funky, updated retro vibe and bold, happy colors.
As soon as I saw this Custom Cross Stitch People Portrait from Uncommon Goods, I was in love.  Now, don't get me wrong, the price is beyond ridiculous.  It won't ever be arriving on my doorstep, but I'm thoroughly inspired to create my own.  I was pretty good at cross stitching back in the day.
Sweet & Simple's Small Antique Silver Post Earrings with Vintage Turquoise Rhinestones have me all over them.  They're just simple enough for everyday wear and yet classy enough to be that perfect statement piece.
And to round out my brief lineup, I've got this gorgeous Mint Druzy-Sky Blue Topaz Quartz-Opalite 3-Piece Bangle Set from Stia Couture.  What's not to love?!  But if this palette isn't your cup of tea, she's got just about every semi-precious gemstone color under the sun in both sterling silver and 14K gold.
That's all, for this month, folks!  Thanks for taking a peek, and have a truly wonderful weekend!  Hugs!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING that cross stitch piece!! I used to do LOTS of that ... in fact, I still have a TON of floss! :)

Lisa said...

Great picks Jinny, enjoy your weekend!

alexandra s.m. said...

same taste here ;))