Friday Faves

Friday, July 25, 2014

Happy Friday, friends!  Thanks for bearing with the silence around here, while I've been playing catch up this week.  We've also been busy with rescheduled swim lessons from our burst of cool weather last week (We're definitely not having that problem this week.) and a wee little one who can't seem to find his happy place anywhere but in Mommy's arms.  I really don't mind.  He'll outgrow them all too soon.  But I wanted to quick stop by and share a few random, little tidbits that have totally captured my attention this month, beginning with these fabulous Chalk Talk Bags & Tags from Melissa Frances.  I simply can't get enough of this chalkboard trend!
I've never ordered from Reverse Confetti before, but this darling, little, Here We Go stamp set has my heart.  Who can resist a plane with polka dots?  And those sentiments are simply too fun!
I just love that Freckled Fawn's Retro Ledger Washi Tape would make it so easy to scribble a quick love note or simply add an extra layer of interest to my pages.
I'm also so in love with their Gold Foil Doilies...
and their Wood Chips Words are simply a design necessity.  Isn't that font so fun?!
Maya Road's Metal Vintage Old Oak Tree...
and Eureka Light Bulb Clips are just too cute not to include in this lineup.  They go with just about everything!
Speaking of going with everything, I think I need these Antique Silver Pine Cone Earrings from Wild Garden Designs.  They're ever so sweet and deliciously simple!
And my little lady would go goo-goo over their Pink Flower Hair Pins.  She just loves little trinkets like this!  So much so, that these may just be making their way into her Christmas stocking this year ;).
Finally, with fall being right on our heels, I couldn't resist sharing this Baby Pumpkin Hat from A Simple Bee.  The quality of her work is amazing.  Plus, can't you just see this setting atop Kaden's little head?  Okay, Mom moment... You don't have to answer that.
That's all, for this month, folks.  Thanks so much for looking, and have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a FUN group of finds to share Jinny! Love the wood words and those cute oak tree paperclips. Adina is going to be a happy girl this Christmas!

~amy~ said...

Jinny, I pinned several of your friday favs:)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Nice picks! That pumpkin hat is too cute! Enjoy the cuddles. :)

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVING these ALL!! That little Pumpkin Hat is too SWEET!! Also your little Adina will be ALL SMILES!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)