June Recognition

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Well, hello there, friends!  I hope all my U.S. buddies had a safe and memorable 4th of July.  Ours was super low-key and just what the doctor ordered.  I'll have pics to share next week, but for today, I'd love to share the page that made me the My Mind's Eye May Sketch Winner.  Eeek!
For such, I received a fabulous prize package that I've already put to good use.  Matter of fact, I'll have a page, boasting lots of goodies from it, to share, with you all, first thing tomorrow.  Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy schedules to stop by!  Be blessed!

10 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous page Jinny!
Your work on the background is awesome!
TFS~

Annette Allen said...

congratulations.. this is such a sweet page..

Lisa said...

Sure looks like a winning page to me too, congrats Jinny! Our holiday, as well as today, were low key as well. Poor little Max in NOT a fan of fireworks of ANY kind. One firecracker pop in the far off distance sends up upstairs to the bathroom rug, poor little guy.

Kat said...

congrats, jinny!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats, Miss Lady!! This page ROCKS!! :)

Missy Whidden said...

I was so happy to see you won! This page is amazing...as are ALL your pages! Can't wait to see what you've created with your prize :) I'm soooo enjoying seeing your family updates...your little guy is just precious as can be!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congratulations - this is so awesome!!! :D

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

That page was awesome and those photos so cute! Congrats on the win. Looking forward to seeing another on of your always fab creations.:)

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats!! Well deserved!

Tracy said...

Congrats! :-)