Friday Faves

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Yes, I know it's Saturday.  It's been one of those weeks, y'all.  So, I'm a little late posting my Friday Faves, but I'm here to share a few of this month's favorite finds none-the-less.  Let's begin with Webster's Pages' Ocean Melody...
and Strawberry Fields Collection Packs.  The palettes, floral prints, vintage appeal, summertime themes... What's not to love?!  Plus, while I got a couple pieces of Ocean Melody in my Jenni Bowlin kit this month, Strawberry Fields' wheat field paper has this Kansas girl written all over it.
I'm also digging one of Freckled Fawn's new Washi Tapes.  This Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow Chevron is sure to put the perfect finishing touches on so many future projects.
Precious Remembrance is new on my radar, especially for the stunning detail in this new Fall Colors Stamp Set.  Eeek!  Fall is right around the corner!  And I just love that it appeals to both my card making and scrapbooking sides, too!
And since we're talking fall, I simply adore these gorgeous Tiny Gold Leaf Earrings from Burnish.  So sweet and simple and yet packed with beauty.
Speaking of sweet and simple, Pottery Barn's Linen Pouches couldn't help but capture my attention for just such, not to mention their usefulness and versatility.
My hubby and I were introduced to this Gluggle Jug Gurgling Pitcher on our 10-year anniversary trip to Eureka Springs, but we kinda forgot about how stinkin' cool it was.  That is, until I happened upon it again while visiting The Grommet.  It does just what its name says and gurgles when being poured.
This Wild Wood Mouse Ruler, from Karma Kiss, is already on its way to my doorstep.  While it's a short ruler with only six inches of measurement, it was too cute to pass up.  Plus, there are lots of times a short ruler is really all my kiddos need for many of their everyday assignments, and this one will be such a fun find in Adina's Christmas stocking.  I didn't forget about my big kiddo either, as their Wild Wood Gator Ruler will be stuffing his.
Since I'm sharing some Christmas gifts, I had to show off The Corner Stork's 4-piece My First Tool Set.  Oh, I'm totally thinking this needs to find its way under the tree of our littlest.  He loves stuffed critters and things way more than I remember my other two, especially at this early of a stage.  I can already see him toting this sweet, little package around.
And finally, I couldn't resist sharing this beautiful Printable Digital Art File, from The Print Annex, simply because it couldn't sum things up more perfectly.  Sigh.
That's all, for this month, friends!  Thanks for checking out my lineup.  I hope you found something here to love, too.  I'll be back tomorrow with a layout for The Studio's last August challenge.  Until then, have a truly amazing weekend!  Hugs!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh loving all of these!!!!!!

Sanna Lippert said...

oooohh, love the earrings and the stamps as well as the WB papers :) greetings, Sanna