July Recognition

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Morning, y'all!  I'm once again behind on my visits.  Sigh.  We've all had the crummies this week.  Going to bed early is the only thing getting me through.  Who needs the ten o'clock news anyway?  But I didn't want to leave you hanging all week.  I don't have anything new to share, but this layout made me the June Winner at Creative Scrappers.  Woohoo!  Matter of fact, I've already received and put my Noel Mignon prize package to good use here and am so stinkin' excited to see what else it can do.  Eeek!  Thanks so much, ladies!
I'll be back with a Family Update post tomorrow.  Until then, thanks so much for stopping by!  Be blessed!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Awwwwlook at your sweet little man, this is darling Jinny!

Annette Allen said...

congrats on winning.. those pictures are so adorable..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats!!! HE looks just like his BIG brother!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this layout, Jinny! And congrats!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jinny love this layout, your sweet family. Congrats!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jinny love this layout, your sweet family. Congrats!

yyam said...

It's an awesome layout! :)

P/s: I'm usually in bed by 10pm...so not a night person.lol

Tracy said...

Congrats! Mr. Kaden is shining on this super page.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sweet pictures of Kaden. Love the red and blue colors. The little tabs with the words. Congrats on the win. :)

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! LOVING this layout!! I LOVE those SWEET pictures!! =) CONGRATS on the Recognition, you DESERVE it Sweet Jinny!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)