Just Busy

Monday, August 25, 2014

Well, hello there, strangers.  I know it's been a long time and wanted to let you know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth.  I've just been busy taking care of my family.
Sometimes, it feels like the longer I'm away from here, the harder it is to come back.  Everything just piles up and becomes uber overwhelming, but I promise to visit and post again just as soon as things settle down a bit really soon.  Been thinking about you all and missing you tons.  Love you lots!  XOXO

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Miss you too Jinny, but understand COMPLETELY!!! What a SWEET picture of your two youngest!!! Take care, sending hugs your way ;)

Lynn said...

Oh this sweet picture melts my heart. We completely understand and cherish those sweet babies. xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Completely understand!!! How can you NOT hang out with those CUTIES!!! :)

Annette Allen said...

taking care of the family is good.. you are a great mother.. this picture is TOO CUTE..

Ashley Horton said...

How sweet is that photo!! Sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day!! HA!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Oh I hear ya Jinny! Know that people are there when you are ready. Remember that you really do not have to catch up on it all. We make it bigger in our own minds as we set our own to do lists. You do not need to do it all. Just jump in and go when ready. Enjoy your family time.:)

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely photo! And much better to hang out with those sweeties I'm sure ... Take it easy and have a good week!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this SWEET Picture!! Missing you too and TOTALLY Get it!! =) It has been CRAZY around here too, life can be that way!! =) See you soon and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

Tracy said...

LOL That look on Kaden's face is priceless. What a sweetie! :-)