Color Me Scrappy Challenge #69

Friday, September 5, 2014

Morning, y'all!  I don't have anything new to share, with you all, today.  I've, actually, been under the weather all week.  I'm feeling better today but just trying not to overdue it and send myself right back to that icky place, which is difficult to do with three kiddos and a full schedule to boot.  But I do want to leave you, in time for your weekend scrapping, with Color Me Scrappy's uber fun new Challenge #69.
Sometimes, I accidentally get left out of the loop with not being on Facebook and all, and that's all that happened here.  I simply didn't get this challenge in time to be able to create anything for the reveal.  I really wanted to whip up something with it this week, but with being down for the count, it just didn't get done; and now, I'm on to other pressing assignments.  However, I don't want you all to miss out on one more day to be inspired by it.  We're looking for you to include some lined paper, in combination with the color palette, this time.  Be sure to stop by the challenge link above to see what our talented team has created for your viewing pleasure.  And as always, remember that you have until the 28th of each month to link up your takes and are playing for the opportunity to guest design with our talented team.  Happy creating, friends!  Have a blessed weekend!  I'm so looking forward to a cool down in our neck of the woods.  Hugs!

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better.. take care

Tracey McNeely said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better sending hugs!

Lisa said...

Sorry you've been under the weather Jinny, hope you're back to 100% soon!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope you are feeling 100% soon!!!!!

Tracy said...

Hope you feel better soon Jinny. Hugs!

Charlene said...

Feel better soon! I was under the weather this weekend, but better :-)