Friday Faves

Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Friday, y'all!  What a week it's been in our neck of the woods!  I'm so ready for the weekend and super excited to be starting it with a new driveway being poured in my front yard.  We've had a gravel drive since we moved in nine years ago.  So, it's long overdue, especially because the sidewalk entering it got crushed by a heavy truck a long time ago and has been gradually disappearing ever since.  I'm just hoping it all looks as beautiful when it's done as I have pictured in my head.  We haven't had a lot of luck with contractors.  Anyway, let's kick off this edition of my Friday Faves with a Hand Painted 16 oz. Mug from Morning Sunshine Shop.  It's simply too funny but oh, so true.  LOL!
With fall now in full swing, I couldn't help sharing these darling Hand Knit Pumpkins from Luna Cab Co.  There's just something about chubby, round pumpkins that I adore, and the texture of these ones makes them simply irresistible.
Wild Garden Designs' Golden Acorn Earrings would be the perfect addition to just about any fall ensemble.
I happened upon a little shop called A Flair for Buttons early this month and fell in love.  Try as I might, I couldn't pick just one favorite set to share here.  I love them all!  Matter of fact, her shop is so full of delicious flair buttons, that I didn't even have time to make it through every page; but I love Owl Love, Camping Extra, and Chalkboard School Days.  Swoon!
And I know it's a bit early for Christmas features, but Simple Stories' Cozy Christmas 12x12 Collection Kit has completely captured my attention.  I adore the timeless patterns, playful stickers, and versatile journaling bits.  Sigh.  It couldn't be any more perfect for this homespun, country-loving girl.  Love!
That's all, for this month, friends.  I apologize that a few of the specific bits aren't linked up.  A number of the Etsy shops featured this month decided to go on vacation before I was able to do so.  When they do come back online, I'll be sure to get you those links.  Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to humor me with a visit!  I'm off to check on our driveway progress ;).  Have an amazing weekend, friends!  Hugs!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Fun picks this week Jinny, love the flair buttons! I'll bet the kids are excited to have a new driveway for bike riding, skate boarding and all of those fun childhood wheels!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love that mug!!!!! And the Simple Stories collection is AMAZING.. I got that for my Dec. Daily this year!!!!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love that coffee mug, need one just like it. Great collection of Friday Faves!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE ALL OF THESE!! THANKS for sharing!! =)

Shelley Haganman said...

Thank you so much for the shout out of my flair! They ARE pretty addicting! :) Shelley