Friday Faves

Friday, October 31, 2014

It's so hard to believe that tomorrow is November.  Where does the time go, y'all?!  I so wish that it would just slow down a bit.  But being as it is not only the final day of October, but also the last Friday of the month, it's time for my Friday Faves post.  It fittingly begins with Teresa Collins' Nine & Co. 12x12 Collection Kit.  This one made me see fall in a whole new light, friends, a soft, subtle, girly light.  Swoon!
October Afternoon's Public Library 12x12 Collection Kit has also recently made my radar.  With my family's love for books, it is a must-have.  I don't even know where to begin.  I love this one so much, especially all the vintage bits and pieces reminiscent of so many beloved characters.
Last month, I featured a trio of flair buttons from A Flair for Buttons.  Well, this month, I've got three more to share, including All Boy 1, Burlap Winter, and Hello Winter 1.  So fun!
Speaking of winter, check out Smile Mercantile's gorgeous Woodland Peek-a-Boo Ornament.  It's about 2-1/2 inches in diameter and draped in silver glass glitter and vintage mica to boot!  What a priceless, little treasure!
I couldn't help but toss in a seemingly out-of-place fave, the Ninja Express Chopper.  Y'all, this is the best food processor I've ever owned.  It chops in literally five pulses and makes pureeing homemade baby food for my little guy a breeze.
I'm thinking this Small Clasp Mushroom Coin Purse, from Field of Roses, needs to find its way into my little lady's Christmas stocking.  I can already hear her oohs and aahs.  So cute!
Last, but certainly not least, I had to add Cattails Woodwork's Woodland Acorn Birdhouse, just because it's beyond precious.  It brings to mind Disney's Tinker Bell.  One can't help but smile.
That's all, for this month, y'all.  I hope you found something to love here, too.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be blessed!

5 comments:

Charlene said...

Great little favs!! I love both of those papers :-)

Lisa said...

Terrific little group of picks jinny! I adore October Afternoon and that little acorn birdhouse...SwooN!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love all of these!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

super fun finds...I love that Nine & Co collection...a ton. That coin purse...adorable!

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your favorites!! A lot of yours are mine too!! Like OA Public Library and the flairs .... just makes you happy even by looking at them! Oh and that bird house ... just awesome!