October Recognition

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Happy Saturday, y'all!  We're getting some things done around the house this am, including changing the oil in my van and cleaning up the mess of leaves in our backyard.  We REALLY could use a leaf blower right about now.  But after lunch, we're heading to Lawrence to spend the afternoon with my aunt and uncle and grandpa.  Before that, I wanted to pop in here to share a couple of pages that were recognized last month.  I haven't gotten to share one of these posts in the longest time, so I wasn't going to let this month go by without doing so.  Yay!  This page was a Featured Layout at Creative Scrappers...
and this one was Let's Get Sketchy's Design Team Fave.  Thanks so much to all who made said such possible!  I am truly honored!
And thanks, to you all, for popping in!  I'm off to get my big kiddo ready for an appointment with the eye doctor.  Have a terrific day!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Huge congrats on the recognition!! You sooooooooooo deserve it!!!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats Jinny!! Enjoy your weekend ;)

Kat said...

congrats, jinny!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats and what awesome projects!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congrats! Love these - the second one is super bright and cute!

Ros Crawford said...

Many congrats Jinny!!

Tracy said...

Congrats! Well deserved!

Charlene said...

Congrats Jinny!!