Family Pics

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Morning, friends!  I just wanted to stop in to share a few of my favorite family pics from this year's session with my friend, Amanda Lloyd.  We took these shots back in October, and I cannot believe how much Kaden has grown just since then, but it was the perfect time to capture fall.  We also couldn't resist sporting our love for the Kansas City Royals, especially with the amazing season they had this year.  I mean, we're all crossing our fingers that it happens again really soon, but I was seven-years-old the last time they made it to a World Series.  So, we decided this was the year to show our pride.  Without further adieu, I'll let the photos do their own talking from here on out.  Enjoy!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow with my take on The Studio's latest challenge.  Then, I've got to get busy dressing up our jars of homemade apple butter.  Christmas is less than a week away, and while my shopping is done (Woohoo!), I've got more than enough to keep me busy.  I hope you all are enjoying all that the season has to offer.  Oh, and hang in there with me as I do a little juggling around with my blog template.  I couldn't imagine going into 2015 without our little bear's sweet face up there.  Until tomorrow, be blessed!

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving these photos!!! The kids look AWESOME!!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh such adorable photos!! I love your new look blog too!! Have a beautiful weekend!

♥ Lynn said...

AHH!! Such a sweet family! Glad that everything is well. Thanks for sharing. xo

Missy Whidden said...

Oh my gosh, these are just fabulous pictures, Jinny! You have such a beautiful family. Your babies are just so sweet and precious! I love the KC matching attire...so awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

Kara Lynne said...

Those are the most precious photos! What a beautiful family, Jinny, they grow up so fast!

Maria said...

Precious perfect photos, Jinny! They are to be cherished! These awesome photos put a big smile on my face this morn!
Thanks so much for sharing! Love the new look of your blog, too!

Lisa said...

Very sweet family photos Jinny! Have a wonderful weekend;)

Tracy said...

These photos are true treasures Jinny. Beautiful family. :-) Hugs!

Lynn said...

Beautiful pictures! Your family is gorgeous Jinny.

Ashley Horton said...

These are really awesome Jinny!! Such great shots of your family!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such sweet photos! Kaden is adorable!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

What an adorable family you all are!!! Great photos!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE these!! That Sweet Photo of Kaden is just to FUN!! then the group shot with the kids couldn't be more CUTE!! I LOVE them all and I agree it was the PERFECT year to capture your Pride and type colors with the mix of Fall in the background is beyond BEAUTIFUL!! ;) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)