Friday Faves on Monday

Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy Monday, y'all!  I trust you all had a wonderful Christmas!  I'll have pics to share of ours tomorrow, but today, I've got a list of Friday Faves for you all.  Yes, I know I'm a little late.  I got wrapped up in the holidays, but I'm here now none-the-less.  So, let's get started with Noel Mignon's Hey Girl Classic Kit.  Y'all, my hubby completely spoiled me for Christmas and purchased me a six-month subscription to this kit.  It is such an extravagant gift.  One I never would have purchased for myself, which I know is why he did it for me; but the frugal, practical girl in me is still having a bit of a panic attack.  It's been a few days now.  I've gotten over the initial shock and am trying to be a gracious recipient.  So, let me just tell you what I adore about this kit.  I'm completely in love with the phrase bits, star clips, and that fantastic Heidi Swapp stamp set, right down to the little light bulb.  The palette is ever so bold and bright and happy, and best of all, it arrived on my doorstep the day after Christmas.  My hubby had a picture of it laminated under the tree.  So sweet!  Anyway, it's so much more fabulous than this picture portrays, and I can't wait to dive in!
A Flair for Buttons' Fresh Market Flair has such delicious vintage vibe, and they'd give the perfect finishing touch to pics of my family and I working in the garden.  But while I love the quality of the buttons from this shop, I'm not a big fan of the price tags.
However, these seasonal Victorian Christmas...
and Snowman Faces Buttons, from Buttons and Badges, fit the bill perfectly.  Plus, they're uber sweet to boot!
I've had my eye on Pretty Pink Posh's Stitched Borders 2 Dies for quite some time.  I keep putting off purchasing for one reason or another.  You know how it goes, moms.  Your big kid needs new glasses.  Then, your middle must have the latest art supply, followed by your littlest completely outgrowing his wardrobe.  Not to mention, that the vacuum cleaner has started smoking and your 1970's oven is permanently set on hyper bake.  Someday.  In the meantime, you really must check out all the fabulous things my friend, Lisa, does with them.  Swoon!
Barbarah Robertson Pottery's Pottery Spongette is such a clever and beautiful way to dress up a simple kitchen sponge, and those little leaves are strategically placed to keep the air circulating and the mold and mildew from setting in.  Pure genius!
My littlest will be turning one-year-old in just over a month.  Can you believe it?!  My, how time flies!  Well, I think he'd look extra sweet on his big day wearing The Corner Stork's Birthday Boy Bib.  Cute as can be!
And, finally, in speaking of our littlest, he is such a busy body that he doesn't stay under his blankets.  Needless to say, there have been a lot of chilly cheeks and sleepless, winter nights around my house.  He outgrew his sleep sacks long ago and shares a room with my hubby and I, so while a space heater was an option, it was one my hubby wasn't too thrilled about.  He's a space heater all by himself.  All that said, I recently found IKEA's Pyttelilla Wearable Blanket.  Now, our little bear sleeps sound snuggled into his soft, warm, striped layers, and I'm such a happy camper ;).  Yay!
That's all, for now, folks.  Like I said before, I'll be back tomorrow to share a review of our Christmas, and I've worked up a page to start the new year off right.  Until then, thanks so much for stopping by!  Be blessed!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh lucky girl!!! A Noel Mignon subscription is an AMAZING GIFT!! WOW!!!!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

What a SWEET and THOUGHTFUL Gift forsure!! ;) I can understand your feelings, but sometimes it just SO AMAZING to feel spoiled for awhile!! ;) SQUEAL!! I LOVE that Bib too so SWEET!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! By the way I LOVE your New Blog page Design!! So BEAUTIFUL!! That Family picture is just AWESOME too!! ;) Makes me SMILE!! ;)