From Our Home to Yours Tags

Monday, December 22, 2014

Morning, friends!  First, let me apologize profusely for my lack of visits over the last week.  I have every intention of catching up most every evening.  Then, my Internet connection is slower than molasses, and I only make it around to a few of you, or my attention gets swept away with all the busyness of the season.  It's simply maddening!  Please know that you are all in my thoughts, and I promise to be around just as soon as time allows.

With that said, I wanted to quick share one of those apple butter tags that kept my fingers busy all weekend.  A number of the tagged jars have already made it to their recipients (i.e. our neighbors, friends, and mailman), and other than a handful that will be delivered over Christmas, my hubby took the last case to work with him this morning.  I was in a pretty girly mood when I made them, so I'm grateful he wasn't the slightest bit embarrassed to deliver them to the guys he works with, even the ones without spouses.  I'm a lucky lady, folks.
I started this tag by stamping the house image, in Pool Party ink, on White, cardstock, Cameo-cut frames.  I then stamped its bottom edge, in Jet Black ink, with the "MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR HOME TO YOURS" sentiment and its center, in Pretty in Pink ink, with the heart which was also glittered.  A couple of die-cut, felt, holly leaves, anchored by a pink button, laced with white string, as well as a punched hole in the top, laced with pink twine, preps it for its individual jar to which it was secured with white, seam binding ribbon, tied in a double bow and embellished with a pink, ribbon bow and lone pearl.
I'm linking these cuties up with The Shabby Tea Room's Week #242: Shabby Chic Holiday.
Thanks for stopping by!  I'm hoping to share some pics of all the things we've been up to before Christmas actually arrives, but if I don't make it back, I hope you all have the most wonderful Christmas ever!  Blessings!

{Supplies & Tools}
Stamps: Home Sweet Home & Country Christmas (Market Street Stamps); Heartfelt Holiday (Wplus9) Paper: White (Wplus9) Ink: Pool Party & Pretty in Pink (SU!); Jet Black (Ranger) Other: Dazzling Diamonds & 1/8" Handheld Circle punch (SU!); Merry & Bright die (Wplus9); Big Shot (Sizzix); Home Sweet Home cut file (Market Street Stamps); Cameo (Silhouette); felt (Scrapbook Page); button (Buttons Galore & More); white string & pink ribbon (Hobby Lobby); twine (The Twinery); seam binding ribbon (Zipper Stop); pearl (sei)

13 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Lisa said...

LOVE the way your dressed up your little jars Jinny!! Wishing you, BJ and those cute kiddos a very Blessed and Merry Christmas!!

Charlene said...

Just beautiful!!! Love how you dressed up that sweet home stamp!! Merry Christmas to you and your bunch Jinny!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! I loveeeeeeee that house!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Such a great gift idea Jinny and the tag is so sweet!!

Anya said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog!!! Great job! And these tags are pretty cute!

Monique Liedtke said...

LOVE your projects!!! and love the new look of your blog :)
Have a wonderful Christmas my friend!! xoxo

Annette Allen said...

Love the new blog look.. Love your projects.. always so creative..
Merry Christmas Jinny

Leslie Germain said...

These are adorable!!! LOVE the house with that sparkly heart! Merry Christmas, Jinny!! Enjoy!! PS - love the new blog look!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet tag Jinny. Love the touch of felt. :) I like the new look, but having a hard time today seeing everything... might be just the computer... Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!

Diane said...

Simply beautiful..how fun it would be to receive this...it is gorgeous!!! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Shabby Chic Christmas" challenge!! Merry Christmas!!
Diane TSTR DT

Tracey said...

So pretty....love the gorgeous tag, so creative!

Debbie said...

These are so darling and look yummy too! I adore the color palette, the seam binding, felt trim and pink button -- just perfect for our challenge in the Tea Room this week, Jinny!!