Puppy Tags/Ornaments

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hi, friends!  I only have a minute, but I wanted to share these sweet tags/ornaments I made for my nephews' Christmas packages.  I just adore this little puppy, and he looks even sweeter in two shades of brown, hanging from the branches of my Christmas tree.  Although, he's now been relocated to identify packages for my nephews.
He's simply stamped, in Jet Black ink, on White cardstock, colored with pencils, and hand cut out.  I then die-cut the banners from White cardstock; stamped them, in Jet Black ink, with the banner outline, as well as the individual "Joy to the World" and "Rejoice in the Miracle" sentiments; and adhered each, with foam tape, in their respective locations.  A bit of ribbon for the bows around the dogs' necks, as well as Baker's Twine to hang them and Crystal Effects to give their noses shine, completes the look.
Thanks so much for peeking!  Have a wonderful day!

{Supplies & Tools}
Stamps: Reason for the SeasonPawprints on Our Hearts (Market Street Stamps); Basic Banners (Wplus9) Paper: White (Wplus9) Ink: Jet Black (Ranger) Other: pencils (Prismacolor); mineral spirits (Inky Antics); ribbon (Hobby Lobby); foam tape (Scrapbook Adhesives); Basic Banners die (Wplus9); Big Shot (Sizzix); Baker's Twine (Clean Country Paper Supplies); Crystal Effects (SU!)

10 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

How adorable are those tags/ornaments! I love your idea, the image is perfect and so is the banner!

Annette Allen said...

oh my those are just TOO CUTE.. totally love

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! These are ADORABLE!!! Love love love them!!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

These are so cute Jinny! I love the pop of Green from the ribbons!!

Leslie Germain said...

These are adorable!!

Miriam Prantner said...

These little dogs are so cute! I love them!

Lynn said...

Oh these are so sweet! Your nephews will love them!

Charlene said...

Aaawwww , these are so cute!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

These are adorable!!

Tracy said...

Precious! The pencils gave great texture effect for their fur. :-)