December Recognition

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Morning, friends!  I'm super excited to get to share a December recognition with you all this month!  This card made the December Blog Hop Top Ten at House of Cards.
Also, it's been awhile since I've had a publication.  It just became more time consuming than it was worth to me.  But I am beyond thrilled to share that the below creation can be found on page 85 of the newest issue of Get Inspired Magazine...
and uber proud that Adina's wreath is on page 94 of that same Special Christmas Edition.
Thanks so much to everyone who made the above possible!  We are two extremely blessed girls.  I'll be back tomorrow with Stuck?! Sketches' mid-month sketch.  Until then, thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful Wednesday!  Hugs!

8 comments:

Linda R said...

These are fabulous my friend. Two thumbs up for sure..

Hope your Holidays were happy!

Hugs~

Anya said...

I always loved your cards! Congratulations!

Annette Allen said...

congratulations your cards are always gorgeous..

Leslie Germain said...

Congrats to you and Adina!! All lovely projects!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats to you and Adina on the recognition!! Totally deserving!!!!!

Tracy said...

YAY for the Newlin Girls!!!!!

Lisa said...

I am so frustrated that your blog (along with a few others) goes missing from my list and then pops back up only for me to find I've missed days of posts.

Congrats on your recognition and publications!! So proud of Adina too ~ YIPPEE!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful cards Jinny. Adina's wreath is so pretty. Well done little girl!