Friday Faves

Friday, January 30, 2015

Happy Friday, y'all!  January temperatures have arrived in my neck of the woods, and our weather people are predicting snow for the weekend.  I cannot lie.  I'd be thrilled, but I'm also not holding my breath.  They've disappointed us several times already this winter.  Stay tuned, but while you wait, because I know you'll be sitting on the edges of your seats and biting your nails and the whole enchilada, check out what has captured my attention this month, beginning with American Craft's Dear Lizzy Serendipity Collection 12x12 Paper Pad.  Swoon!  I cannot tell you how much I adore this palette.  And I'm completely smitten with the bitty prints, wide stripes, bright florals, wonky polka dots, sweet treats, and sour lemons!  Pure perfection.
My sweet friend, Annette, recently introduced me to Your Next Stamp, and I couldn't help but share their fabulous Heart Ink Splatter...
or sweet Keep on Trucking stamps.  I can totally see these cuties rockin' a layout or two or three for my boys.
And those pages simply wouldn't be complete without these Navy Glitter Stickers from Heidi Swapp.  I just love all of her glitter stickers from the Hello Today Collection!
I don't know how I happened upon this next feature, but it couldn't be any more perfect for my little wild man.  Love Little Treetops' Mommy and Me T-shirt Set!  And no, I've never bought anything like this before.  Remember.  I didn't even like wearing the same dresses as my sisters growing up, but I'm thinking I might could make an exception in this case.  Wink!
And finally, it's been a while since I've shared a great bag; but you all know how much I love one, and I'm battling finding one that meets all my needs right now.  I need something slightly bigger than the crossbody one that I have but not as overwhelming as all those enormous diaper bags people are lugging around these days.  Of course, it has to hold diapers and wipes.  My billfold and medicines are a must, and my camera needs a home in there, too.  Plus, it's got to have room for Adina's bunny, Ezekiel's wallet, and my hubby's sunglasses, not to mention everyone's gum and snacks and... Well, there may not be the perfect bag out there, but I'm thinking Such Sweet Tierney's Slate Arrowhead Tote would come pretty close.  Wow!  That's all I can say.  Wow!
That's all, for this month, folks.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderfully restful weekend!

4 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Yes! I agree with the whole weather thing. I really wanted to get a lot of snow the other day! I guess they do the best they can!!! LOVE those little shirts - how fun! And yes that paper is luscious!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh I love these faves!! That tote is amazing!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Oh My Gosh!! That Heart splatter stamp...AWESOME!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Totes amazing!!! :D