Friday Faves

Friday, February 27, 2015

TGIF!  And welcome to the weekend, folks!  We've got my kiddos' final basketball games, not to mention their Award Ceremony, as well as Awana Club and Awana Games practice, all mixed up with more snow and ice to look forward to; but before all that can get started, I've got my short list of this month's Friday Faves to share with you all.  So, let's just get right to it, beginning with Technique Tuesday's Studio AE Good Times stamp set.  I adore the mixture of fonts for these sentiments and the versatility they would bring to my studio, being as they work so well for both cards and scrapbook pages.  Fun!
We haven't been camping in a couple of years now, and the mountains are calling us home.  So, needless to say, when I stumbled upon My Favorite Things' DC Roughing It stamp set, I just had to include it here.  I don't think any explanation is needed, but I just love those little, boot prints and that creative, pine tree "HAPPY" to bits!
I'm also a HUGE fan of their Die-namics Mini Doily Circles dies!  Such great detail!
You may remember reading that we had to reschedule my little bear's one-year photo shoot due to a nasty teething rash.  I've been coating his cheeks in Aquaphor at night just to give them a bit of a barrier from the drool, but my hubby was running an errand the other night, so I asked him to look for a baby lotion with chamomile in it, also, to help take down the swelling.  He came home with Shea Moisture's Raw Shea Chamomile and Argan Oil Baby Healing Lotion, and we couldn't love it any more.  It worked it's magic within hours and smells so good to boot!
And finally, with Easter right on our heels, I couldn't resist throwing in these darling Pasture Bunny Plates from Pottery Barn.  What a sweet addition to any tablescape!
That does it for this month, friends, but I'll be back late tomorrow with a fun take on Paper Sweeties' March Inspiration Challenge #29 just because.  Thanks so much for humoring me with a visit!  Have a blessed weekend!

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that first stamp set and those bunny plates are so cute!

Lisa said...

I'll write down the lotion for Penelope's future needs! Those bunny plates are so sweet, I just love bunnies!! Thanks for sharing Jinny, have a good weekend ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Brookie uses that lotion and we love it!!!! And LOVING those plates!!!!

Kimberly Kett said...

LOVE those AE stamps and the plates, too cute!!