January Recognition

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hello again!  We're trying to keep warm on this chilly Wednesday morning and looking forward to more snow this afternoon.  We got about two inches over the weekend, and while it was super wet and the ground really warm, we still have a few piles of it here and there and a dusting covering the shady areas.  It's so pretty!  While we wait for a fresh batch to arrive, I wanted to share a few projects that received some kind of recognition last month.  My homemade apple butter all decked out for holiday gift-giving was given the title of Tea Time Terrific Top Three in The Shabby Tea Room.
This page made me one of the Featured Designers, for Sketch #130, at Sketchabilities...
and this one put me in the Top 3 at Scrap Our Stash.
Thank you so much to all those who made said such possible!  It never gets old to have one of the projects I spent hours fussing over recognized in this ever-growing community of amazing designers.  I'm honored!  And thanks, to each and every one of you, for humoring me with a visit!  I'm off to tuck my baby in for his morning nap.  He's been quietly cuddling on my lap all morning.  He got his one-year vaccinations yesterday and is a bit lethargic.  Poor thing!  Have a terrific day!  XOXO

12 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous! I love how you dressed up the jar!

Miriam Prantner said...

So well deserved! Your projects have so much detail and care in them, of course they get lots of recognition!

Kara Lynne said...

So glad your wonderful work is getting recognition! It just helps to know there are others out there that appreciate the same things we do.

Tracey McNeely said...

Recognition that was well deserved Jinny! I love your apple butter decor ;) and those two beautiful layouts. Wish I could scrapbook like you. xoxo

Annette Allen said...

congratulations.. your layouts are always amazing..

Donna K said...

You should be quite proud of your work. These are amazing projects and so deserving to be recognized! I hope your little one has had a quiet afternoon! Thanks for sharing your honors with us, Jinny.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the recognition! You totally deserve it!!!!!!

yyam said...

Well, you do beautiful my friend!
Hope all is well with you!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic projects Jinny. Love the house shaped tag... the embellishments are so pretty... fantastic lay-outs and pictures.

Linda R said...

Fabulous my friend..

Hugs~

Tracy said...

Congratulations Jinny!

Leslie Germain said...

YAY!!! Not surprised!! Your work is lovely!!!!