February Recognition

Monday, March 23, 2015

Afternoon, friends!  It's such a beautiful day in our neck of the woods, so we had to take a walk after lunch and spend some time at the park, especially because it looks like rain is back in the forecast for much of the rest of the week.  We need it, so I'm not complaining in the least, just explaining why we had to take advantage of the sunshine today.

I'm so sorry that it's been a bit quiet around here.  I'm still getting back in the swing of things from having been terribly sick for quite some time, but I'm also struggling with finding a balance between time here and time doing everything else that needs accomplished.  It feels like I'm always trying to catch up, which is exhausting in and of itself.  I do have a couple of projects in the works and about a million more anxiously waiting to take shape, but I can't share just yet.  So, until I can, I have a couple of pages that were given honors during the month of February, which I haven't yet had the opportunity to share here.  This page was given the Eye Candy title at The Nifty Pixel...
and this one was featured, by Lorraine, for The Scrapbook Expo's Sunday's Inspiration.
Thanks so much for visiting!  We're back to school today, and the rest of the neighborhood heads back tomorrow.  We're so anxious to have our last nine weeks done and over with for the summer but also want to finish strong, so bear with me as I help my kiddos do just that.  Have a wonderful work week, y'all!  Looking forward to getting around to seeing what you all have been up to soon!  XOXO

10 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Hi Jinny!! Glad to hear you are feeling better! Sometimes the blog has to take a backseat to family and everyday life things. I look forward to visiting whenever you have time to share. Two great pages!

Annette Allen said...

congrats on your layouts.. they are amazing..
so glad you are feeling better...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad to hear you are getting better!! CONGRATS on the recognition ... you totally deserve it!!!!!!!!

Tracy said...

Family and you come first. We'll be here when you want to share. :-) Congratulations!

Ashley Horton said...

So sorry you have been so sick Jinny! I always feel like when I get caught up, either I get sick or the kids do, and it throws everything out of whack again. It's a never ending cycle!! Congrats on your recognitions for this month!!

Ros Crawford said...

Well deserved honours Jinny ... these are so beautiful ... Take it easy and get well soon ...

Maria said...

Congratulations on the recognition of your wonderful layouts, Jinny! Always great designs with sweet photos!:-)

Kimberly Kett said...

Congrats!! I can see whey why they got some recognition :) LOVE the baby boy one, I've pinned it for later :)

Charlene said...

Congrats on your pages!! There fabulous!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So sweet! Love the darling pictures of Noah. The blues and browns are perfect. Love the sailboat, the thread... great design as always.