Friday Faves

Friday, March 27, 2015

Morning, y'all, and happy Friday!  I'm just popping in to share a few things that have captured my eye this month, and with Easter being just around the corner, I thought it only fitting to begin with Lawn Fawn's Eggstra Special Easter stamp set.  Isn't that little munched-on bunny the cutest?
I adore the elegance of this detailed Fading Floral Stencil from Prima.  I've actually got a number of their stencils on my wish list, but this one is simply a must-have!
From stuffed animals and toys to towels and pillows, The Land of Nod's Fade Up Rattan Floor Basket would add such gorgeous texture and color to any room design.  That pink basket has my bathroom's number written all over it.
Pottery Barn always has the cutest bunny décor every spring, and this year's Watercolor Bunny Pillow doesn't disappoint.
I don't know what it is about linens, but I've always loved to mix and match them and pile on the layers when it comes to furniture and beds.  Now, my family doesn't always leave everything where I put it.  Sometimes blankets and pillows get turned into forts or landing pads or whatnot, but there's still nothing more welcoming or comforting than a clean, cozy throw or pretty, textural Crochet Trimmed Standard Sham from Pottery Barn.  Doesn't that pile just make you want to snuggle in with a good book?
And finally, if you've been following me for awhile now, you know I can't resist a great bag.  Marbled's Black and White Stripe Tote Bag is exactly what I've been looking for, and I just love its ample, pleated design.  Yum!
I'll be back tomorrow with this month's For the Love of Books pick.  Then, I've finally got a page to share come Sunday to start the week out right.  Thanks so much for peeking in!  Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Terrific finds Jinny! I am in love with the bunny pillow!

Kara Lynne said...

So much eye candy! I agree with you, those pillows look inviting, and that is one fantastic bag!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving these faves! Those Lawn Fawn stamps are so fun!!!

Linda R said...

Oooo... Lots of pretties..

Hugs~

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVING it ALL!! YUMMY Spring/Bunny Finds!! =)