The Studio Use Your Old Stash Challenge

Monday, March 16, 2015

Welcome to the work week, friends!  It's spring break in our neck of the woods, and my kiddos are chomping at the bit to get out and enjoy this beautiful weather we've been having, especially since I've been keeping them cooped up a bit with not feeling well and all.  I think that I'm going to brave a morning trip to the zoo today, as I was able to get up and around and bathe and start a load of laundry and whatnot yesterday, while my hubby took the big kids to church.  But before that, I wanted to remind you all that a brand spankin' new challenge posted over in The Studio yesterday.

We're asking you to use up your old stash this time, and the Design Team has cooked up some real beauties to share.  So be sure to stop by the challenge link above to check those out.  I had to bow out, due to an illness, this go around.  We will have one more challenge for you all before the month is over.  Then, you'll have until April 12, 2015, to link up your take(s) on any and/or all of our three March challenges over in the right-hand column of The Studio Blog.

I think that about covers things.  I'm off to pack a sack lunch and make sure the tires are aired up on Kaden's stroller.  Feeling tired just thinking about it, but I'm determined to get out of the house today.  I'm sure the fresh air will do us all some good.  Wish us luck!  And have a truly amazing week, y'all!  Hugs!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hoping you are back to feeling better soon!! Enjoy the zoo!!!

Charlene said...

Enjoy spring break!!!

Annette Allen said...

feel better and enjoy spring break

Kara Lynne said...

I hope it was a great morning at the zoo and that you're feeling well!

Ros Crawford said...

Have a great day and I hope you are feeling a little better

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Hopefully getting out in the nicer weather will help raise your energy level. Enjoy!

Kimberly Kett said...

Feel better soon! Off to check out the challenge :)

Larissa Heskett said...

Hope this finds you back at 100%!!?? NO FUN when it is BEAUTIFUL outside, and you have to be sick!! THANKS for sharing and I hope you have had a FABULOUS Spring Break!! HUGS SWEET Jinny!! =)