Friday Faves

Friday, April 24, 2015

Hey, y'all!  So sorry it's been a bit quiet around here.  My visits have been few and far between, too, but don't fret.  I'll be around again soon.  I knew it was going to be a busy week, but it's been much more so than I even expected.  I'm happy to say that we made it through our SAT's, though.  My kiddos actually enjoyed the change of pace.  Honestly, I think the tests wore me out more than they did Ezekiel and Adina.  LOL!  But it's always fun to see where they rank on a national scale and confirm that their learning is where I already know it is.  Anyway, I'm coming to you a little later in the day than usual with my Friday Faves, but it's still Friday none-the-less.  So, without further adieu, let's get started with My Favorite Things' BB Super Boy stamp set.  He's just too stinkin' cute, and the sentiments work perfectly for your upcoming summer celebrations.
I cannot seem to find a complete arsenal for Crate Paper's Journey Collection, but everything I've seen, from the travel theme and yummy palette to the cork bits and splashes of gold, makes it a must-have in my book.  Matter of fact, I think it's just the inspired collection I need to finally get pics of my family's South Dakota vacation, from a couple of years back, scrapped.  Just to give you a little taste, I'm linking up the Cardstock Stickers...
and Ephemera.  Swoon!
When I first saw these darling Woodland Nursery Art Prints, from Mooseberry Paper Co., I totally thought the creatures were actually painted on barn board.  If not the name of the shop, the title itself should've totally given it away.  Tee hee!  Regardless, they were too precious not to include here.  They sure make me wish Kaden had a nursery to decorate.
And finally, I just love the sweet simplicity and sheer elegance of Luxe Buffalo's Gold Maple Leaf Hair Pins.  Due to the heat and humidity in my neck of the woods, my hair spends most of the summer in an up-due.  If my little lady didn't thief it from me first, this pretty, little thing would, no doubt, get a lot of use.
That does it for this month, folks.  I'll be back tomorrow to share a sweet card I made for my nephew's birthday, and then again, on Sunday, with The Studio's final, April challenge.  I've also been working on a couple of pages that I get to share after the first of the month.  Can't wait!  Until tomorrow, thanks so much for peeking in, and have a terrific weekend!  Hugs!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love them all!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Those nursery prints are adorable and I love the hair pin!!

Larissa Heskett said...

Totally Agree I'm LOVING the Crate Paper Collections!! The touches of Gold Glitter had me sold at first glance!! =) OHHHLAALALA LOVING that Sweet Hair Pin and I agree iwould look AMAZING in both yours and Adina's Hair!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)