March Recognition

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Hey, y'all!  Just popping in, in the middle of our busy week, to share a couple of projects that received honors last month.  This card made Cupcake Inspirations' 300th Challenge Celebration Sweet Six...
and this layout made Scrap Our Stash's Top 3 and, in turn, has given me the opportunity to guest design with their talented team next month.  Eeek!  Can't wait to share!
I'm truly humbled and continue to be surprised at each honor I receive amidst a community laden with so much amazing talent.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all those who had a hand in said such!  Well, that wraps things up for today, folks.  I know it's a little early, but we've got a lot going on, so I'm signing off for the week.  Thanks so much for stopping in!  Have a wonderful remainder of your week!  Hugs!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Huge congrats my friend!!! Well deserved!!!!

Kara Lynne said...

Congratulations! You have a style all your own that I truly admire!

Leslie Germain said...

These were very deserving of recognition!! Congrats!!

Tracy said...

Congrats sweetie! Your projects are always winners to me. :-) Hugs!

Lisa said...

Big congrats on your wins Jinny, well deserved!!

Ros Crawford said...

Many congrats Jinny ... So well deserved!

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic! You deserve it girl!