April Recognition

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Just popping back in to share a few projects that received honors in and around the blogosphere last month.  Even though it was randomly chosen, I was super excited for this card to be named Wplus9 Design's Throwback Thursday #2 Winner.
This one was The Challenge #30 Winner at Always Playing with Paper and earned me the opportunity to guest design with their talented team.
And this layout was given the honor of Top Three at Scrap Our Stash.  It, too, earned me the chance to guest design with their fabulous designers.  Eeek!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all those who made said such possible!  It's so exciting and such an honor!  And thanks so much to you all for stopping by and always being so supportive of my work!  I wouldn't be here without you.  I'm so blessed!  Big hugs!  Have a terrific weekend, y'all; and happy Mother's Day to all you moms!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Many congrats Jinny!! Wishing you a beautiful and blessed Mother's Day weekend too!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome projects and big CONGRATS!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Brilliant work - a big congrats to you!!! :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Huge congrats!!!! Well deserved my friend!!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Terrific creations ... i love that big old bear! Well done Jinny!!

Annette Allen said...

yay congrats.. your projects are always stunning.. your amazing..

Monique Liedtke said...

Congrats!! and your projects are all amazing!!