For Sale

Friday, May 22, 2015

Hey, friends!  I so didn't mean to be away from here for so long.  Just lots of personal things and blogging feelings in general keeping me from being here.  I do have a page to share for The Studio's mid-month challenge coming early next week, but for today, I just wanted to let you know that I've been clearing out and cleaning up and updated my For Sale page with lots of fabulous stamp sets at outrageously low prices you won't find anywhere else.  Run check it out and feel free to email with any questions.  If there's an older Wplus9 Design set and/or die that you really must have, and it is not listed, ask.  I may be willing to part with it for the right price.  Thanks, and have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hugs my friend .. hope all is well!!!

Georgiana said...

Do you have pictures of any of the stamp sets?