Friday Faves

Friday, May 29, 2015

It's been a bit crazy around my place.  I'm still trying to get used to our summer schedule, and I think I wore myself thin finishing up the school year.  My brain has been mush and definitely taken a vacation since our completion.  I have been working on a number of things that got put on the back burner while school took precedence, including remembering how to just be still.  So, I haven't had a lot of time for being creative.  Don't get me wrong.  My mind is always running, and it's been cooking up all kinds of creativity while my body has been away.  I've just been taking my time to work it all out.  Anyway, while my littlest is resting (He hasn't been feeling well this week.) and my big kiddos aren't arguing for the moment, I wanted to quick pop in here to share a few of the things that have caught my eye this month, beginning with Basic Grey's Tea Garden 12x12 Collection Pack.  I just adore all the vintage prints and playful patterns, and this palette is pure perfection.
Being the dog lover that I am, I also couldn't resist sharing this darling Playful Pups stamp set from Mama Elephant.  I think it speaks for itself.  Soooo cute!
Zazzy Stuff's Porcelain Hand Painted Owl Vase simply spoke to me while browsing Etsy one afternoon.  I think he'd be the perfect companion, in my creative space, for holding markers and brushes or scissors and glue sticks and whatnot.
And, just for fun, I had to throw in this Petit Framed Summer Print Cosmetic Bag from Pottery Barn.  It'd be such a stylish place to corral lip balms, hair accessories, and/or sunscreens on all those summer trips to the pool/lake/beach, whatever your pleasure may be.  That is, if it ever stops raining.
That does it for this month, friends.  Thanks so much for peeking in, and have a truly marvelous weekend!  Hugs!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Great picks this week Jinny, love them all! Have a wonderful weekend. Hope your little one feels better soon!

Charlene said...

Great pics!! LOVE that paper too!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee these!!!!

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing. I LOVE that owl - so cute. And I have had my eye on that yummy BG paper pack!!