Friday Faves

Friday, June 26, 2015

Happy Friday, friends!  This week has just flown by, and I'm finding myself, once again, behind on my visits.  I'm so sorry.  I just don't know where you all find all your crafty time ;), but I look forward to visiting and being inspired very soon.  Until then, I have a short Friday Faves lineup, for you all, this month, beginning with Simple Stories' gorgeous, warm-weather and retro-inspired Summer Vibes 12x12 Collection Kit.  This one simply has something for everyone.
I just love the versatility of Technique Tuesday's Daily Flair stamp set.  Just imagine the possibilities, for cards, scrapbooks, and even calendars and planners, this bitty set possesses.
Every time I get even a small handful of Prima's leaves, they seem to disappear overnight.  I imagine that, too, would be the case if I were to get my little fingers on these Herbage beauties from their Garden Fable Collection.
And I couldn't mention that collection without sharing these scrumptious little Natives, too.  Swoon!
A couple of months back, I was invited to a Noonday Collection Trunk Show.  I couldn't make it but was completely smitten with the impact this business is making on women around the globe.  So, I ordered a gift for my sister-in-law and this stunning Sofiya Wrap Bracelet for myself.  It's even more beautiful in real life, y'all.
And just because you all know how much I love a good bag, I had to include their fabulous Andean Bag here.  Check out all those woven details and luxurious, leather feet and straps.  Love!
That does it for this month, folks.  Thanks so much for peeking in!  Have a truly amazing weekend!  My big kiddo gets home from camp tonight.  Eeek!  Can't wait!  I've missed him so!

5 comments:

KimCreate said...

Oh, that Simple Stories Collection! I've been drooling over it and want it so much! Had it in my cart yesterday but took it out. :( , I might have to get it even tho I have summer paper.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh loving these goodies!! That Simple Stories collection is gorgeous!!!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such FUN Goodies!! =) I agree I'm behind on Visits too and I WISH there were MORE Hours in the Day during the Summer!! =) HAHAHAHA, even though technically, there are because it doesn't get dark until late and we are USUALLY OUTSIDE until that every LAST minute of Lightness too!! =) Oh Well!! THANKS for Visiting my Blog, I ALWAYS LOVE seeing/reading your Comments!! HUGS and hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND too!! =)

Lisa said...

The Prima products are pretty and I LOVE the bag!! Have a beautiful Sunday Jinny ;)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh I do love those leaves!!!