I'm a Colour Me...! Designer!

Friday, June 12, 2015

Hey, y'all!  I meant to pop in here earlier this am, but I kind of hit the ground running and am just now coming up for air.  Anyway, I'm super excited to be going into the weekend sharing that I'm a new designer at Colour Me...!  Eeek!
Myself and the rest of the crop of new designers were announced this past Wednesday on the Colour Me...! Blog.  My official term begins on Wednesday, July 1, 2015, and I simply can't wait to get started!  Those of you who have been following me for awhile now know that I'm a color girl.  I just love being inspired by shades of every color under the rainbow, and Hayley and Tara sure know how to cook up some gorgeous combos!  And I just love that they're open to however you want to get creative from scrapbooking to card making to sewing or whatever direction your creativity may lead you.  So, come along, and join in the fun!  Can't wait to see you there!  Have a great weekend, friends!

15 comments:

Leanne said...

that's fantastic! congratulations!!

Lisa said...

You will be perfect for this team Jinny!! CONGRATS!!

Kara Lynne said...

I'm so happy for you! Your talents will shine there, and give great inspiration!

Annette Allen said...

yay congrats..

Kat said...

CONGRATS, jinny! that's so awesome!!!

♥ Lynn said...

Yay! That is so great! So happy for you and excited to see what you create :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see what you create!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Yay!! Congrats Jinny!!

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats Jinny! Can't wait to see what you create!

Tracy said...

YAY! Congratulations!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a great fit, can't wait to see your creations!

Leslie said...

Congrats, Jinny!

Monique Liedtke said...

Well deserved!! Huge congrats!!!

Laura said...

Wow congrats! I am going to go check out the challenge site!