May Recognition

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Well, we didn't get yesterday's morning/afternoon storms again overnight, but they're predicting more for tonight and through the weekend.  I guess only time will tell, but we really could use a day or two of sunshine to dry things out.  Our lawn is beginning to look like a jungle.  Anyway, now that my littles are off to bed, I'm just popping back in to share a few projects that received honors in and around blogland last month.  This card was a Top Pick for The Challenge at Always Playing with Paper...
and this one was given the title of Captivator at Colour Me...!
I'm also thrilled to share that this page was featured, at The Scrapbook Expo, for Sundays with Lorraine.
Thanks so much to all the designers who had a hand in said such.  I'm truly honored and uber excited to see all of my hard work appreciated in such a way.  Eeek!  And thanks, from the bottom of my heart, to all of my faithful followers for your visits and comments and continued support of my creative endeavors.  I wouldn't be here without YOU.  Big hugs!  Be blessed!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

All merits well deserved Jinny!! Love that cute little fish card. And who, in their right mind, wouldn't feature your LO of your little bear!!

Annette Allen said...

congratulations.. all of these are amazing and so creative.. (of course).. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats!!!!!!! You totally deserve it!!! Your work is always AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Many congrats Jinny ... I tell 'ya we could do with some summer days here ... It's just about to rain again!