Family Update

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Morning, friends!  I hope you've gotten your weeks off to a great start.  I've let quite a bit of time pass since our last family update, and really, we're just out enjoying the sunshine and lack of routines.  Although, both of my big kiddos have begun asking when we're going to start school again ;).  LOL!  What's wrong with them?!  Well, we had a gorgeous day for our trip to Kauffman Stadium, to celebrate my big kiddo's 12th birthday, last Thursday afternoon.  The Royals beat the Rays with a final score of eight to three.  Woohoo!
Since then, the summer temperatures have, without a doubt, set in; and we're just trying to stay cool, which means lots of water play.
Adina lost her first...
and second tooth in the last month...
and turned into such a smart, little reader.  I just love to see her get so excited about what she reads and want to share it with everyone.
Ezekiel has become quite the first baseman.  I tease that he's the next Eric Hosmer, but only because it puts the biggest smile on his face.  Love!
I got a beautiful display of roses, from my hubby, for our 14th wedding anniversary.  I never imagined married life would be so much work, but it's worth it, and I'm so blessed he chose me.
And finally, I never shared much about our 4th of July celebrations.  My hubby was out of town for a wedding, so it was just me and the kiddos; but we had such a great time just relaxing, playing outdoors, and enjoying good food.  It was such a beautiful day!
Thanks so much for checking in on us!  I'll be back tomorrow with my take on both Colour Me...!'s newest palette and Stuck?! Sketches' mid-month sketch.  Until then, have a terrific Tuesday, friends!

10 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful photos! Summer appears to be agreeing with everyone!

Lynn said...

Love, love, love all the joy that exudes from these pictures Jinny! Happy summer. xoxo

Leslie said...

Gorgeous pictures! Love the silly one of Adina!! Glad to see you and the family are doing well. Happy Anniversary! My hubby and I are celebrating 14 years today! How cool we were married the same year. And we both have 12 year olds!!

Lisa said...

Ezekiel and Adina are getting so tall. Baby Kaden's curls are just so cute!! Looks like you're having a great summer!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving all the photos!! Looks like you all are having a great summer!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Ezekiel is looking so grown up, and Adina is too cute with those missing teeth!! 😊

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos!! Love Adina's 4th July outfit! And that little guy is absolutely adorable with his big eyes and mop of curls! Belated anniversary wishes!

Maria said...

Awesome family photos! Looks like you're having a great summer! Ezekiel is growing so into a handsome young man! Adina is so cute and hoping the tooth fairy was kind to her!:-) And, last but certainly not least, the adorable little Kaden and his curls is adorable as can be!:-) Oh, and happy belated anniversary!:-)

Monika/Buzsy said...

So much sweetness and fun! Happy Belated Anniversary! :)

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! They're GROWING!! =) SOUNDS Like a FUN SUMMER s Far and with the start of School Nearing and Summer coming to an end I hope the rest of it is just as much FUN!! HUGS and THANKS for sharing!! =)